Electronic Chart Plotter cards
As a distributor for Garmin and Navionics we can support your requirements for safety of navigation in smaller craft using plotters.
BlueChart® g3 Vision
Enhance your navigational experience with BlueChart g3 Vision high-precision charting, including our exclusive Auto Guidance technology, helping to find the best course for you.
Garmin’s most detailed digital marine data contains premium mapping features including high-resolution satellite imagery, 3D perspectives above and below the waterline, AutoGuidance technology, aerial photography of ports, harbours, marinas and waterways and coastal roads with points of interest.
- AutoGuidance technology finds the best course for navigation
- High-resolution satellite imagery
- Aerial reference photography for “real world” views of ports, harbours, marinas, etc
- Mariner’s Eye View provides 3D perspective of chart information above the waterline for a quick, reliable and easy position fix
- FishEye View gives 3D perspective below the waterline, displaying bottom contours based on bathymetric charting data
- Tidal graphs, current arrows, marine services, coastal roads and points of interest detail
- Land-based information including detailed coastal roads up to five miles inland (non-routable) and business points of interest
With rich colours and shading for easy interpretation and clear visibility, this marine charting offers comprehensive IALA navaid symbology and marine services.
A choice of 3D ‘Mariner’s View’ map perspective, or the familiar 2D direct overhead view makes chart reading and orientation easier. BlueChart is styled to match the appearance of paper charts when displayed on a Garmin chartplotter or GPS mapping handheld device.
Features include shading between depth contours, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, fishing charts, restricted areas and more. BlueChart cartography is object-oriented, which means you can pan to an object on the map and instantly view information about that point. Additionally, Fishing Charts contain detailed bathymetric data to emphasise bottom contours and depth soundings. These charts also remove navigation information from the map to reduce clutter and give clearer definition to the sea floor, ideal for fishing.
Power in your hands
The most accurate and thorough set of information created for marine and lakes. All essential cartographic reference detail for cruising, sailing and fishing: port plans, safety depth contours, marine services, tides & currents, and navigation aids.
Enriched over 30 years
Continuously expanded with data from numerous highly qualified public and private sources, including our own surveys, Notices to Mariners and data reported by users.