Regs4yachts / ship
Regs4yachts combines Flag State compliance documentation with IMO, ILO and EU digital publications and legislation.
Regs4yachts is available for the world’s leading Flag States; with online and offline access. Regs4yachts online is updated daily and a DVD version is provided to vessels every two months. Carrying this DVD on board is recognised as the equivalent to the carriage of nautical publications in paper form. By subscribing your yacht, you will be reducing the amount of paper publications you have to purchase, as well as the amount of administration time currently needed to keep them up to date.
- IMO SOLAS, MARPOL, STCW, Unified Interpretations and 31 codes including; FSS and LSA as well as Forthcoming Amendments
- ILO MLC 2006, Conventions, Protocols, Guidelines, Recommendations
- EU Regulations, Directives, Amending Legislation
- Flag State regulations
- Red Ensign
- Marshall Islands
- St Vincent and The Grenadines
- Certificate of subscription for presentation during inspection
- DVD for offline access as required by Flag & IMO
- Login for 24/7 online access
- Instructions, Record Card & Case
For further information please follow this link.