Luxury Hospitality Management
Welcome to the Luxury Hospitality Group
The luxury hospitality industry demands the highest possible standards of guest service and staff training and development. That is why Luxury Hospitality Group (LHG) has an unwavering commitment to deliver outstanding quality training of crew onboard superyachts and luxury cruise ships, as well as staff at boutique hotels and private estates.
LHG builds on the work of Interior Yacht Services (IYS) who, for more than a decade, have been setting industry benchmarks for interior and hospitality standards. Now combined, our breadth and depth of experience continues to inspire crew and staff to deliver their best, while simultaneously increasing the return on investment for our clients.
We do this through our Lifecycle Management Services and Luxury Hospitality Academy, all delivered by the best trainers within the industry and specialists from luxury yachting, hotels and resorts, and private estates.
LHM was established by the Holding Company LHG as a Limited Liability Company.
In line with the LHG's focus the main objectives of LHM are:
- to provide the highest quality training to staff and crew in the hospitality industry
- to provide Lifecycle Management services to the hospitality industry
- to set the luxury hospitality standard for business and people in this industry worldwide through certification in accordance with the LHG Standard for Quality Management in Hospitality
LHM focuses solely on the following industry sectors:
- high end cruise ships (blue water and rivers)
- boutique hotels and resorts
- domestic estates
We have offices in Athens, Piraeus, Dubai, the South of France and Palma.
For further information visit this link.